Website Make-A-Wish Central and Northern Florida
Summary: Manages all aspects of donor database management and donor correspondence for the foundation.
Reports to:Chief Financial Officer
- Three years of experience in non-profit sector, including familiarity with fundraising practices
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional appearance
- 3-5 years of Experience with Raiser’s Edge software
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively manage major system upgrades and integration of other programs.
- Highly proficient in data organization and manipulation, with close attention to detail.
- Ability to train non-technical staff on data entry, reading record information, creating basic reports, queries, exports and mailings.
- Basic knowledge of accounting terms and concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently as well as be part of a team.
- Ability to effectively work in a demanding, fast-paced, and deadline based environment.
- Enter daily cash receipts for all regions in Raiser’s Edge and produce daily reports to be distributed to staff.
- Work with Finance Office staff to ensure that all appropriate thank you letters are sent to donors within 3 working days of receipt of their donation.
- Implements and maintains all functions of constituent database systems. Including verifying the integrity of the Database including but not limited to: removal of duplicate donor data, updating donor information and running quality checks of data entered in the system to ensure the highest accuracy of our database.
- Serves as a “power user” to assist staff in accessing data, writing reports, and queries. Providing staff with training and tips for entering information in Raiser’s Edge specific to their job roles.
- Enter data from other lists and databases and National into Raiser’s Edge as needed. Expertise in using Importamatic.
- Serve as the trouble shooter for Raiser’s Edge problems and maintain communication with Blackbaud Customer Service
- Responsible for generating general and specific reports and exports queries needed for implementation of fundraising and programmatic work.
- Provide journal entries complete with supporting documentation to Finance Coordinator at month-end including fees, adjustments, reversals, chargebacks, refunds, and/or reallocation of gifts.
- Assist with month/year-end close and annual audits.
- Provide backup to Finance Department including administrative duties as required.
- Attend Raiser’s Edge trainings and user forums on a regular basis
- Assist with Make-A-Wish special events
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
- Raiser’s Edge: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.