Eco-friendly, hand-lettered and charitable daily oh-so-comfortable, breathable, and made with 99% premium ring-spun cotton. Every sale from the Merci Collection celebrates Haiti and positively impacts lives in Haiti or the U.S. through partnering non-profits. This Merci Tee is manufactured using 7x less water than the industry average because there is no planet b.
P.S. In Haitian Creole merci stands for thank you.
All of our Merci Tees are manufactured in WRAP certified facilities or facilities pursuing certification within the U.S., Haiti, Nicaragua, and Honduras. We print and fulfill within the United States with love, care, and a little bit of fun.
- Eco-friendly and charitable daily wear that is softer than soft, oh-so-comfortable, built to last, breathable, and made with 100% premium ring-spun cotton. This shirt fits snuggly around the arms while leaving just the right amount of room in the chest and body.
- True-to-size woman and men’s fit for a soft, relaxed, and breathable feel
- Perfect for everyday wear
- A mid-weight shirt that is light enough for layering but perfect to be worn on its own
- Classic crewneck
- 100% premium ring-spun cotton
- Machine washable
- Style: GRO2017-ORG-WHI
We currently take 2–7 days to fulfill our orders. You can always calculate your shipping time on top of our fulfillment time. Based on the average carrier speed, orders usually arrive four days, after leaving our facilities. When you do get your order, please give it a hug for us, snap a picture and tag us at @Quarterwear or #Quarterwear rocking the gear. We love to see our clothing in the wild!